WassUp is a new Wordpress plugin
It has a "current visitors online" view and a more detailed "visitors details" view where you can know almost everything your users are doing on your blog,
it's very useful for SEO or statistics maniacs. Now it comes with a new "Spy" view in Ajax like the Digg Spy. The aim of WassUp is the knowledge of what your visitors do when they surf your blog, it is not intended to show grouped statistics for periods like visitors per day, pageviews per months and so on (there are many others tools to better gain that, like Google Analytics).
With WassUp you'll get a cronology of your blog's visits with a lot of details for each single user session.
Now WassUp works with two anti-spam function to detect and skip (if you want) referers spammers and akismet spammers.
For people with database space problem, now WassUp has some options to manage his database table, you can empty it or delete old records to prevent reaching the size limit.
Now it comes with a nice sidebar Widget which shows current visitors online, last searched terms and last external referers. The widget is fully customizable.
WassUp shows a lot of data from who is visiting your blog like:
* ip / hostname
* search engines used
* SERP (search engine result page)
* operating system / language / browser
* pages viewed (chronologically and per user session)
* complete user agent
* name of user logged in
* name of comment's author
* top ten charts with aggregate data (top queries, requests, os, browsers)
The admin console is very nice and you can customize it by:
* records by date range
* records per page
* records per entry type (spider, users logged in, comment's authors, search engine, referer)
* expand/collapse informations (with ajax support)
There are 4 views:
* Spy view like Digg Spy
* Current Online view
* Details view
* Options to customize WassUp
Many options are customizable:
* Refreshing minutes
* details width
* Users levels required
* Enable/Disable recording
* Record or not users logged in
* Record or not spiders and bots
* Record or not exploit attempts (libwww-perl user agent)
* IPs to exclude from recording
* Alert admin for table growth
* Empty/Reset the database table
* Export current table in SQL format
* Automatically deletes records older then selected period (day, week, months, year)
* Manually deletes records older then selected period (day, week, months, year)