Submit a Script
What is Ajax
Why not Ajax
users online and you can find here,248 ajax scripts
Ajax Web 2.0
Ajax Chat Scripts
Ajax WP Plugins
Ajax Rating Scripts
Ajax Polls Scripts
Ajax Flash Scripts
Ajax RSS Scripts
Ajax Upload Scripts
Ajax Image Scripts
Ajax CMS Scripts
Ajax Forum Scripts
Ajax Form Scripts
Ajax File Management
Ajax Joomla Scripts
Ajax Calendar Scripts
Ajax Blog Scripts
Ajax File Listing
Ajax Search Scripts
Ajax Tips and Tutorials
Ajax RSS Scripts
/ Hosted Rss Ticker (Gajax)
gAjax RSS Ticker is a flexible RSS ticker
that,s extremely easy to set up to boot. Using the gAjax RSS Displayer script engine, there,s nothing to install or host on your server.
Furthermore, you can display results from multiple feeds intermixed, sort them in a variety of ways, specify how many entries to show at once, what portion of each entry to show etc.
Here,s a summary of the features of this script:
* Uses the gAjax RSS Displayer engine and Google Ajax Feed API to host/cache the desired RSS feeds, so you don,t have to install or host anything on your own server.
* Specify multiple RSS feeds to display, with the results intermixed.
* Sort the results either by "date", "title", or a custom "label" assigned to each feed (ie: "Digg" then "Slashdot").
* Set the number of total RSS entries to show. If multiple feeds are specified, that number is spread out evenly amongst the feeds.
* Set the number of RSS entries to show at once (default is 1).
* Specify which portions of each RSS entry to show, such as its "label", "date", "description", "snippet" and more.
* Supports multiple gAjax RSS ticker instances on the same page.
gAjax RSS ticker
Copyright © 2007 All Rights Reserved |
Rate BestAjax at Hotscripts